How Should BabyD be given?
BabyD should be given orally once per day. Each pack comes with an oral dosing syringe that is easy to use allowing for correct administration of the recommended daily dose.
How to Use?
- Shake the bottle well before use. Remove the cap by pushing it down and turning it anticlockwise.
- Remove the syringe from the wrapping and insert it into the opening at the neck of the bottle.
- Turn the bottle upside down, draw back the plunger of the syringe to the 0.2mL mark.
- Return the bottle to upright position and remove the syringe.
- Place the open end of the syringe into your infant’s mouth and press the plunger down slowly to deliver the contents.
- After use replace the cap back on the bottle, disassemble the syringe and wash parts in cooled boiled water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
If your baby misses a dose do not take a double dose. If you think you have overdosed contact your pharmacist or doctor.
A food supplement is not a substitute for a healthy diet. BabyD should be consumed as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
For best before, see base of carton.
Each bottle contains:
Miglyol Oil (palm kernel, coconut), Ph. Eur.
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol); Ph.Eur.
Antioxidant; Vitamin E (DL – α tocopherol).